Are you tired of your busy urban lifestyle? If yes, you should consider visiting the Savin Kingdom in Siliguri. Located beside the foothills of Eastern Himalaya and the riverbank of meandering Mahananda, the Savin Kingdom can be your ideal destination to escape from your stressful life.
Constructed near Darjeeling More, Dagapur Siliguri, the Savin Kingdom has become a popular holidaying spot due to its serene ambience and countless tourist-friendly facilities. The castle-themed park spanning 10 acres of land usually operates as a hotel or resort, built with the aspiration to soothe travellers’ minds and spirits.
You can take part in various mesmerizing activities and sightseeings that will undoubtedly drive you crazy and help you forget your stressful life for hours while in Savin Kingdom.
Things to See in Savin Kingdom
The Siliguri Savin Kingdom, being an amusement cum water-themed park, has plenty of things to offer to its visitors. Some of the renowned things to see here are
- The Amusement Park or the Water Park.
- Savin Plaza Mall.
- Break Dance, Paratrooper, Monorail, Swing chair, Fume Ride, Gocart, and Dashing car, etc.
- water rides like multilane, rain dance, tunnels rides, etc.
- Kids playing and doing various activities such as tunnels ride, multilane rides, etc.
Things to Do in Savin Kingdom Siliguri
There are plenty of things to do here. Some of the renowned activities to do are as mentioned below:
- Enjoy various thrilling rides such as Dashing Cars, Monorail, Swing chair, Fume Ride, Go-cart, etc.
- Test your dancing skills while shaking your legs on the Dance Floor of Savin Kingdom.
- Taste delicious foods at the various food outlets and go shopping at Plaza Mall.
- Watch your favourite movie in the Cinemax Multiplex of Siliguri Savin Kingdom.
- Enjoy water rides like multilane ride, tunnel rides, rain dance, etc.
- Take care of your child when he/she is playing.
How to Reach
Reaching this popular destination is not as difficult as you might think. The Siliguri Savin Kingdom is located near Hilcart Road and quite close to Darjeeling More.
You can easily reach this scenic destination by taking a car or auto from the main town of Siliguri. It only takes about 30 minutes to cover the distance of approximately 5 km.
If you are visiting from NJP, the distance between the two places is just 9 km, and it takes around 40 minutes to reach there. You will find plenty of cars heading towards Darjeeling More after reaching NJP Railway Station.
The nearest airport is Bagdogra, located approximately 13 km from the Siliguri Savin Kingdom, and it usually takes more than 30 minutes to reach there.
Savin Kingdom Rules
The rules of the water park are as follows:
- No one is allowed in the pool without swimming costume.
- You cannot smoke and consume alcohol.
- You will not get a refund after booking the ticket for the park.
- The park is open for all. So, if you are under the age of 18, you don’t have to worry.
Timings and Entry Fee
This picturesque place opens at 11 am and closes at 6:30 pm. It is available to visit every day of the week. The Other charges are as mentioned below-
|Amusement Park||Week Days||Week End||Water Park||Week Days||Week End|
|Entry Charges Adult||80||100||Water Park Adult||350||450|
|Entry Charges Child||70||90||Water Park Child||250||350|
|Saver Adult||250||300||Combo Adult||450||550|
|Saver Child||180||210||Combo Child||350||450|
Savin Kingdom Ride Prices
|Sain Fourmula 1||50|
|Merry Go Round||40|
|Tame the Bull||40|
You can see that there are numerous things to see and do in the Siliguri Savin Kingdom. It is filled with countless tourist attractions and can be an excellent choice for a family gathering or a party with friends. Why not give a visual treat to your eyes and soothe your mind by visiting the Savin Kingdom on your next holiday?