Dreamland Amusement Park, as the name suggests, is one of the finest amusement parks in Siliguri. It is located on the outskirts of the city, making it a favored tourist destination for those looking to escape from the daily hustle and bustle of life. When touring Siliguri, be sure to include Dreamland Amusement Park on your list of places to visit.
Dreamland Amusement Park Attarctions
Constructed far away from the always busy city crowd, there are many things to see in Dreamland Amusement Park. Some of the fascinating things to see are
- There are a bunch of rides and swings in the park you can try.
- A beautifully decorated gate to welcome travellers like you.
- The two giant elephant statues in the entrance of the gate.
- Beautiful fountains which increase the beauty of the park.
Things to Do in Dreamland Amusement Park
Being an ideal tourist destination, there are many things to do in Siliguri Dreamland amusement Park. Some of the thrilling activities to do are:
- Try various rides and swings that you are undoubtedly going to fearfully enjoy.
- Peaceful leisure walks while admiring serene ambience of the park.
- Try boating on the artificial river-like lake.
- Try delicious fast foods from the parks’ stall.
- Watch kids playing while sitting on a bench.
- Capture some beautiful moments in a photographic form that you can cherish forever.
You can easily reach Dreamland Amusement Park by road. It is located at Fulbari Ghoshpukur Canal Road, Rahamu, West Bengal, just 16 km away from the main town of Siliguri. From Siliguri, you can hire a taxi or auto and reach the park in around 4 minutes. Additionally, the nearest railway station is NJP, which is 12 km away, and Bagdogra airport is the closest at a distance of 19 km from Dreamland Amusement Park.
Timings and Entry Fee
The Park usually opens at 10 am daily and closes at 7 pm. However, the schedule of the opening and closing times may differ sometimes for many special occasions.
The entry fee of Siliguri Dreamland Amusement Park is Rs. 130/- per head.
Dreamland Amusement Park Siliguri Ticket Prices
|Silver Package||Rs.220/- (Entry + Boating/Caterpillar & Cup & Saucer ride)|
|Golden Package||Rs.250/- (Entry + Any two rides of your choice)|
|Diamond Package||Rs.450/- (This includes Entry + 6 rides)|
|Boating, Caterpillar, Cup & Saucer||Rs.60/- (per person, per ride)|
|Flying Eagle, Cable Car, Water Coaster||Rs.80/- (per person, per ride)|
|Boating||Rs.60/- (per person, per ride)|
In addition, there are several exciting rides available including Boating, Caterpillar, and Cup & Saucer which can be enjoyed for Rs. 60/- per person per ride. The Flying Eagle, Cable Car, and Water Coaster are priced at Rs. 80/- each. Moreover, visitors can enjoy boating at the park for Rs. 60/-. Dreamland Amusement Park is an ideal place to spend a memorable day with loved ones.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
After spending some quality time here at this Park, you may try visiting these below-mentioned destinations:
- Siliguri Iskcon Mandir: A scenic temple dedicated to Lord Krishna.
- Savin Kingdom: Another must-visit amusement Park
- Sukna Madhuban Park: A tranquil Park to spend time with your loved ones.
- Baghajatin Park: An ideal destination to hang out with friends.
- Salugara Monastery: A renowned sacred monastery in Salugara to get closer to Buddha.
An ideal destination for a family outing on Holidays, this par is thriving rapidly as the most visited site in Siliguri.
The breath-taking view of the surroundings and screaming while riding on a water coaster, this amusement park will undoubtedly make you amazed.
If you are holidaying in Siliguri, be sure to include Dreamland Amusement Park in your itinerary as a must-visit destination. But, if you live in and around Siliguri, there’s no need to wait! Simply make a plan with your friends and family to spend a memorable day at this Amusement Park right away.